Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. If unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and has the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a LLP Registration Online in India company to get those company incorporated quickly.